Huron firefighters responded to this garage fire at 157 Third St. N.E. at 7:49 a.m. Thursday. A spokesman with the Huron Fire Department said several chickens died in the blaze, which is being blamed on a faulty heat lamp.
PHOTO COURTESY OF TOM MOEDING ...more
HURON ― The Huron Tigers' gymnastics team won its home opener Thursday evening, defeating both Pierre and Stanley County in a triangular.
The Tigers posted a team score of 129.6 points which was seven points better than Pierre (122.6) and almost 10 points better than...more
The first State Declamation Contest was held in 1910 as part of that year's State High School Track and Field Meet. In 1911, the first state-wide Declamation Contest was held independent of the State Track Meet.
From those modest beginnings 100 years ago those early...more