“Writing a Successful Grant” is the topic of a workshop from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Feb. 27 at the Huron Campus Center, 333 Ninth St. S.W.
The training will provide participants the opportunity to develop an understanding of the components of a successful grant proposal. Registration deadline is Feb. 25.
• Understanding of what funding organizations look for in grant recipients
• How to write a winning narrative
• How to evaluate a program
• Budget and budget narrative
• Grant funding and writing resources
Bring your ideas to start developing them or bring a draft to review.
To register call the Huron Chamber & Visitors Bureau at 352-000 or go online at www.huronsd.com/calendar.
The training is presented by Steckelberg Consulting and is sponsored by United Way Heartland Region and the Huron Chamber & Visitors Bureau.For the complete article see the 02-17-2013 issue.
Click here to purchase an electronic version of the 02-17-2013 paper.
Share on Facebook