HURON — City commissioners have appointed and reappointed a total of 25 people to city boards and committees as of June 1.
• Airport Board: Reappointed Larry Picek.
• Employee Safety Committee: Appointed Doug Tschetter and Shirley Apley.
• Golf Advisory Board: Extended all member terms by six months due to ordinance change for Tim Sletten, Lisa Boomsma, Terry Rotert, Rick Sabers and Perry Danforth.
• Green Energy Task Force: Reappointed Ralph Borkowski, Jordan Woodbury, Gina Harmdierks, Mike Sydow, Rick Picek, Peggy Woolridge and Tom Sandve.
• Historic Preservation Committee: Reappointed Nancy Tofflemire and Brian Crabb.
• Housing and Redevelopment Commission: Reappointed Roger Chase.
• Huron Community Campus Board: Reappointed David Wheeler and Susan Searing.
• Huron Get Fit Committee: Reappointed Ralph Borkowski and Karen Weeldreyer.
• Lake and Riverfront Development Committee: Reappointed Cara Osier.
• Library Board: Reappointed Carrie Anderson and Malfred Shaw.
For the complete article see the 05-14-2013 issue.
Click here to purchase an electronic version of the 05-14-2013 paper.
Share on Facebook