Food overcooking on the stove of an upper level apartment prompted a call to the Huron Fire Department about 2:30 p.m. Friday at 254 Fourth St. S.W. No open flames were reported, although it caused smoke damage to the apartment.
In the first photo, firefighters prepare to bring a fan into the building to help blow out the smoke.
Next, several firefighters wait outside for word from firefighters who had entered the building to see what was happening.For the complete article see the 10-26-2013 issue.
Click here to purchase an electronic version of the 10-26-2013 paper.
Share on Facebook